All about the GeoNaturalTM products of RoLanka, Stockbridge, GA
- RoLanka is proud to be the leading erosion control product supplier with excellent customer service. We keep large inventory on hand in Stockbridge, GA and deliver the products on time. Everyone can get the products they need when they are needed.
- RoLanka also the industry leader in developing new products for more effective erosion control, sediment control specially for soil bioengineering RoLanka holds several US patents for their new products.
- All RoLanka coir products are made from freshwater-cured brown coir fiber. They are dark brown in color and do not contain any salt. Coir fiber is an abundant, renewable natural resource and a by-product from the coconut industry. The use of freshwater-cured brown coir fiber will not create any danger or damage to our environment. These 100% biodegradable products are excellent for plant growth and development.
- RoLanka was established in 1993 and share their experiences with designers and end uses free of charge.
RoLanka’s GeoNaturalTM products do not pose a threat to wildlife and other natural resources
- RoLanka’s GeoNaturalTM products will successfully do their mission. The results are always aesthetically pleasing and environmentally safer than using synthetic products. By using RoLanka products, designers can improve the quality of their projects.
- Coir fiber is not palatable to wildlife and they do not create any problems for wildlife or other natural resources.
Made From Natural Fibers and Free From Synthetic Materials
- RoLanka’s semi-permanent woven coir mats are woven from machine spun brown bristle coir fiber (longer, stronger coir fibers). Price of brown bristle coir fiber is more than double the price of mixed fibers. These twines are stronger and last longer than twines made of mattress fiber (shorter fibers) or mixed coir fibers.
Completely Biodegradable Products
- Coir fiber is an excellent filter medium. RoLanka’s coir sediment control products are 100% biodegradable and they can be reused at the site as mulch. There is no removal, hauling or waste disposal costs associated with using RoLanka coir products for sediment control. When these wattles are used in catch basins, no special anchors are required, and they can be washed and reused. These coir sediment control products are easily to install. RoLanka’s coir sediment control products are very flexible and can withstand heavy equipment.
Resources for Soil and Water Related Improvements
- RoLanka supplies densely-packed (9lbs/cu. ft) coir rolls (logs) as well as lower density (7 lbs./cu. ft) coir logs for a variety of streambank and shoreline restorations. These coir logs are available in 12-in., 16-in. and 20-in. diameters and easy-to handle 10-ft. sections.
- RoLanka’s coir block system produces an excellent tool for the bioengineering technique of vegetated soil-lift construction. Uniform and stable soil layers can be built easily with the coir block system. No special equipment is necessary. These coir blocks have further improved with invisible planting holes to plant horizontally thorough the block.
- RoLanka now offers square and rectangular coir logs with invisible planting holes. These new products also have US patents.
Our mission is to supply high quality products at affordable prices with excellent customer service while educating the public about advantages, disadvantages of each product and help to get each job done right, the first time.