BioD-Liner™ natural coir liners are made of uniformly needle-punched 100% mattress coir fiber. These liners are 0.5 in (12.5 mm) thick, and have unit weight of 2.3 lbs./SY (1.2 kg/m2). Coir liners are available in several roll sizes. EPA studies have shown that coir liners successfully filter the sediment as well as many pollutants. They are excellent re-vegetation pads, basket liners and sediment control devices.
Available roll sizes:
- 39 in x 16 ft. (1 m x 5 m)
- 39 in x 33 ft. (1 m x 10 m)
- 39 in x 50 ft. (1 m x 15 m)
|Thickness||0.5 inch (12.5 mm)|
|Unit weight||2.3 lbs./SY (1.2 kg/m2)|
|Fiber type||Mattress coir fiber|
|Composition||Interlocked coir fiber by needle-punch technique.|
|Available roll sizes||39 in x 16 ft. (1 m x 5 m)
39 in x 33 ft. (1 m x 10 m)
39 in x 50 ft. (1 m x 15 m)
- Natural coir liners are excellent filters in multi-stage water pollution traps. EPA studies have shown that coir liners successfully filter the sediment as well as many pollutants. Widely used in Crystal Stream water quality vaults.
- Coir liners can be pre-vegetated in nurseries and transport to wetlands for quick wetland restoration.
- Coir liners are excellent for hanging baskets. Especially for baskets with different shapes.
- Can be used to cover gabion baskets to provide a medium to grow vegetation that will make applications of gabion baskets more environmentally friendly.